1. How Can I receive Conference Proceeding?
Conference proceeding will be available on our website for download once collection is ready which you will get notice about on your Email. In appropriate time printed volume can be sent to anyone who asks (publication and post cost is up to applicator).
For getting updated news, just please check our website frequently.
2. How can I receive my certificates?
In order to follow and receive any certificate, please write an Email to us and attach all needed documents. Our colleagues will follow the matter and as soon as your needed certificate is ready you will be aware through an Email.
3. Can I make modifications in the MS Word format of my accepted paper?
After accepting the paper only minor editing of the sentences is possible. Note that you are not allowed to change the list of authors, title of the paper or any data.
4. I am the presenter author of an accepted paper and I cannot attend the conference, Can I change the presenter of the paper?
Yes. It is possible to change the presenter author of the paper under following conditions:
- New presenter author has to be one of the co-authors of the accepted paper.
- New presenter author cannot have more than 2 presentations (Oral or Poster) in the conference.
- Current presenter author of an accepted paper has to register to attend the conference before the full registration deadline; otherwise the paper will be withdrawn.
If you all the conditions above are met, you can apply for changing the presenter via email.
5. I am a Master's student and due to coincidence of the Iran's PhD examination date with the conference's date on 7 March I will only attend the last 2 days of the conference. Is it possible to present my paper on 8 or 9 March?
In this case, you need to write a request to the ICNS5.
6. Do I need to carry a valid Iran Visa to arrive Kish Island?
Kish Island is a free zone. No visa is required to enter Iranian Free Zones, for a stay less than two weeks.
7. Do I have to reserve my hotel room and make my own travel arrangements?
All conference registrants are responsible for their conference travel and hotel arrangements but we will offer a list of recommended hotels (with discount) later.
8. Can I submit more than one manuscript for the conference?
Yes, everyone can submit two manuscripts as presenter author for the conference.
9. Should I pay more than one registration fee if I have two accepted presentations in the conference?
10. What kind of items included in the registration fee?
Registration fee covers attendance, proceedings of ICNS5 (on CD) and conference package containing opening and closing ceremonies, airport transfer and coffee breaks during the conference.
11. Is it possible to extend the submission deadline?
No, the deadline for submission is Sep 30th 2013 and it is extended to Oct 15th 2013 in terms of late poster submission deadline. All the manuscripts submitted to the conference in the last two weeks can only be accepted as Poster presentations and not as Oral presentations.
12. I am attending ICNS5 from a developing country how should I apply for travel financial assistance?
After receiving acceptance notice, you should write a request and submit it to the conference email address. If granted with the travel assistance, you will be partially reimbursed for your tickets.
13. I am a Master's student in Iran and I am unable to attend the conference due to coincidence of the Iran's PhD examination date with the conference's date on 7 March. Is it possible to change conference date so I can attend?
14. When will I be informed of the result of the reviewing process?
All the results will be announced by the 24th December 2013.